M/S Padma Store has started its journey holding the hand of renowned businessman Late Mohammad Sirajul Islam. Head office is located at Hatkhola Road, Bara Bazar, Jashore, Bangladesh. We started our journey in 1972.
M/S Padma Store is an ambassador of good quality food commodities. We are enlisted supplier and business partner of several renowned NGO’s like UN-WFP, UNICEF,IRB, Canadian Food grains.
Apart from that we supply our NFI (Non-Food Items) & FI ( Food Items ) all over Bangladesh. We are wholesaler, Retailer, and Supplier.
Business Objectives Of M/S. Padma Store :
- To provide Consistent high quality food;
- To provide professional, hygienic, and attentive service;
- To impart value for money;
- Protect the health and safety of consumers by reducing food-related risks;
- Boost the local economy (Through Employment).
Core Business Strengths
- Great supply chain management system all over Bangladesh;
- Capacity to participate in any national and international tender and complete the work as per schedule ;
- Never compromise in quality or quantity ;
- Strong and Professional Operational ,Production, Quality and Technical team.
Our core Food Commodities are Rice ( Atop, Miniket, Gutti Swarna, Super Balam, Swarna) All kind of Pulse-YSP, Oil, Salt, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Dry Chili—etc.) .
M/S. Padma Store can also supply NFI items such as ( Cookeries :Plates & Glasses, Mosquito Net, Mat ,Blanket ,Bed Sheet ,Clothes ) so on .We are enriching our self day by day through superior service & quality products. We are successfully operating Three shop’s in Cox’s bazar as an enlisted supplier of the UN-World Food Programme.
- Mochuni camp -26 .
- Jamtoli camp-15 .
- Modhuchara camp-02.
There are about 500 people employed through this Organization.